Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Surprise: Kerry Cassill.

Monday was such a sweet day. We headed into Laguna to oogle at too-expensive houses, soak up the sun, and experience the charm of the artistic and quaint town. It was perfect just the way it was, but it got even better when we passed a little shop that caught my eye. I saw the trademark saying "One Part Clouds, Two Parts Sunshine, Wish You Were Here" posted on the window and instantly knew that Kerry Cassill fabric lived there. I could barely contain my excitement.

After rooftop Mojitos, we headed over to Lala A Kerry Cassill Boutique, where I was even more blown away than I expected to be. The shop itself was gorgeous, boasting endless amounts of California sun. It was dripping with the most beautiful Indian print blocked fabrics and other Cassill products. The fabric is so soft and inviting, the kind you want to wrap up in. Stylized florals in the prettiest colorways. Eclectic-meets-modern prints. It's one of those lines where choosing a favorite is impossible! The patterns work together in the most magical way.

I only got a few photos but just had to share them with all of you. If you find yourself in the area (or are lucky enough to live there), it's a must-see!

(Padded headboard bed with bohemian bedding galore.)

(Regardless of color or pattern, they all work together perfectly.)

(Pre-made pillowcases and duvets for those who don't love to sew.)

(The clothes were amazing too!
Robes and PJ's guaranteed to make you smile even when it's gloomy outside.)

(Loving that mustard yellow zebra print.)


Seriously, I not only want to buy each and every item in that store, I kind of just want to move in. Don't you agree?!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...