Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Home Tour: Office.

Step into my office. Sorry, I just couldn't resist because today I'm blogging about my "home office". Sadly it's more like a wall in my dining room carved out for all things blogging and design. This is where the magic happens though. Coffee in hand and Pandora on play, this is where I blog most mornings.

It's definitely a catch-all area in my current apartment. I can't wait to have an entire room dedicated to my office in the future (hopefully later this summer!) but for now it works.

Some of my favorite elements are those blue Anthropologie knobs that add a pop of color even when I don't have fresh flowers on my desk, patterned fabrics pinned to the inspiration board, and an orange nailhead trim chair.












Okay, back to work for me. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks to Danika over at Gorgeous Shiny Things for her very sweet words today! If you don't know her already, stop by and give her some love. The things that lady can do with paint leave me speechless. Check out her faux Carerra marble, zebra rug or orange trellis painted walls if you don't believe me. Amazing, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a gorgeous office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heidi, small space or not, you did a FABULOUS job converting this space to an office. It looks gorgeous! Seriously, I tend to hate carnations and you totally converted me with that perfect little bunch. Perfection.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...