Sunday, February 6, 2011

This is why I can't clean my closet.

Seriously, I tried. But then I started sorting items by category. Good, right? Yea, until I realized that my scarves looked gorgeous hanging with other friends their same color. Then I decided this was too pretty not to take a few photos of. And after some pretty pics, I decided to style some more shots. And then my entire apartment ended up looking a bit tornado-esque. If you give a mouse a cookie...




(Hi, my name's Heidi and I'm addicted to scarves.)





(Some oldies but goodies that are making me lust for spring more than usual.)


So even though I can't share afters of a meticulous closet just yet, I'm glad I could share these beauties. Check back tomorrow for the closet reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...