Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blanket Fort.

So this post isn't exactly about design...

On Monday, I took to transforming my living room into a giant Valentine's Day tent to surprise boyfriend. Creating the tent was so much fun, but walking in after our amazing dinner (see picture number two, three, and four below below for proof) was priceless. Boyfriend was shocked, and watching TV and hanging out in our "fort" with champagne was more exciting that you can imagine.

(Didn't I get a handsome one?! I still pinch myself sometimes.)

(Ethereal water nymph painted on our table.)

(Yummy exposed brick walls.)

(Cheese please!)

(Candles!)

Not pictured: A beautiful bouquet of cottage roses and hydrangeas. Love, Chloe perfume I've been lusting for! And lot's of Valentine's Day kisses. Muah!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! Thats a very chic looking sheet tent too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute! What a great idea! I seriously need to remove my head from kidland and remember that alot of that stuff is even more fun for grownups.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments!
    XO
    Danika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...