Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Craigslist Score!

I'm leaving in a few minutes to pick up these (future) beauties.

(Nice from the front. But when you turn them to the side the real magic begins...)


(Wait for it, wait for it.....BAM! The most beautiful cane trellis pattern you ever did see, no?)


I can't wait to get my hands on them and give that much needed TLC they are crying out for. "Please paint us a beautiful bright color!" "And add some fabric or pretty paper to our shelves!" Here are some combos I'm considering.

(Option 1: Take a Walk on the Wild Side)




(Option 2: Secret Garden)



(Option 3: Burden of Beauty)


(Option 4: Call Me Crazy)


Which combination do you like best? Post a comment with your favorite option and we'll see which is the most popular option! This could be fun!

Now I'm off to get them and left wondering which is a bigger problem- that I don't have anywhere to put these gems in my packed-to-the-gills apartment or that furniture talks to me?

(All fabrics via Lewis & Sheron Textile Co. and all paints via House Beautiful.)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...