Monday, February 14, 2011

Console Table Details.

Here's my abstract painting in situ. This little area of my apartment truly makes me smile.

Close up.


Sadly, the barnacle wasn't found on the beach, but rather at Home Goods, aka the next best thing :) For under five bucks, you can't beat that.

The pair of Love Birds were found at an antique shop on the side of the road while I was in college. They were only a few dollars but are treasures in my eyes.

I found this pair of lamps for $8 last week. Yea, for the pair! I used a shade I had and added some Grosgrain (with Tacky Glue) I had lying around in the brightest shade of persimmon. Sheer bliss!


Cheapie daisies in a striped mug I drink my morning coffee from. A simple white candle and a custom homemade matchbook. It's the little things in life people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...