Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mission Organize Closet.

I was out and about today running errands, picking up paint samples, looking for fabrics for various projects, collecting color inspiration, and sourcing furniture. I would still be out, should still be out, but then this started.


After watching car after car spin out, I decided it as time to head home. Looks like I'll be snowed in the rest of the day. Maybe it'll force me to do something about my closet that currently looks like a cross between this and this.

Teaser: Stylish decor elements buried beneath the tornado-esque mess include Hermes orange walls, a gold bamboo mirror, and beautiful trays for all things fun and girlie (ie favorite nail lacquer, jewels, perfume bottles, charm bracelets etc.)

Wish me luck. If I don't return, please do come rescue me. I would hate for my tombstone to read "Death by Clothes". Actually, maybe in about 70 more years that might be a nice way for me to go out.

After photos to follow, hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...