Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Parson's Desk.

I'm using a white lacquered Parson's style desk in a current client project. The room is functioning as a dressing room and the Parson's table will act as her vanity. I talked my client into this choice because it is so versatile and can be used in many different spaces and with many different styles of decor. Here are some of my favorite spaces that include a Parson's table.


(Tori Mellot via Domino)



(via Decorpad)



(via Domino)



(Jonathan Adler via Marcus Design)


The walls are a soft shade of gray and my client loves crisp white woodwork. Many of the details in the room will be white too! Hopefully I'll be able to share pictures of the finished space in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...