Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bedroom Before and After.

This bedroom was an exercise in restraint. My client wanted a peaceful place to go at the end of the day. A padded headboard and neutral color palette were also on her wish list. The before pictures include the previous home owners furniture and decor.

Before:


After:

We scaled back on the furniture. Smaller size night stands suit the clients storage needs and make the space feel larger.


Hotel linens are a tried and true classic and work with almost any design style.

This fabric was our starting point. My client and I both feel in love with it and planned the rest of the room around the curtains!

The wonderful shape of the headboard is highlighted by the nailhead trim. I love the toughness it lends to the curvy shape.

Mercury glass, silver, and natural finishes combine for a very tranquil look.


I love bedrooms that are a retreat. Such a luxury!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...