Monday, May 9, 2011

Herringbone Floors.

I love seeing classic elements in design. Using classics creates a timeless space, and you can layer in fun and funky accessories to keep things interesting. Herringbone pattern is one of those great timeless elements. You can change out your rugs to instantly transform the space, but you will always have a beautiful floor waiting for you underneath.
via Citified

Nate Berkus Interiors

via Pinterest

via Where You Hang Your Hat

And how about herringbone outside? I'm on board in a big way.
Stella McCartney's Gardens via Vogue

via House beautiful

via This Old House

What about you? Are you a fan of herringbone? Do tell.

And don't forget to enter the Giveaway here. I wish I could win!


2 comments:

  1. It really is a classic. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not just a fan-I am a certified fanatic! I admire classic Herringbone inspirations. I always refuse to call it old-fashioned. Rather, I call it vintage. Among the photos posted, I am totally hooked on Nate Berkus’ orange dining area. The chandelier has a name; it’s called “Mine”. And just for the record, these photos are awesome. I hope to see more. I am certain that even other interior designers or even concrete contractors Cook County and home owners will appreciate what you share. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...