Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy (Ikat) Hump Day.

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for leaving you these past few days without so much as a peep. Between Blogger's issues on Friday and lots of exciting things happening around ATLS, it's been a few days. But I'm back and better than ever.

The lovely Danika over at Gorgeous Shiny Things included my ikat window treatment in her round-up of hand-painted ikats floating around Blogland!

Here's one of my favorites, but they are all beautiful and super impressive!


So happy she felt I deserved to be part of that gorgeous group. Some serious talent out there. Go check out her post here! Thanks Danika. Such a sweet little surprise today :)

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great shade! Of course she included it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...