Thursday, October 13, 2011

Foot of the Bed Sofas.

I love a bedroom that act as an all encompassing retreat.
Add a sitting area in your sleeping quarters and you'll instantly create an escape.
Quite possibly my favorite arrangement: a sofa at the foot of the bed.

Here are some of my favorite examples, in every style under the sun.

City Girl Chic

Collected Handsome

Pattern Play

Classy Comfort

English Countryside Modern

Do you have additional seating in your master?

Or is it strictly a bed for you?

Would you add a sofa or small settee if you could?

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Having a sofa in the bedroom adds another dimension; it's such an inviting place to curl up with a good book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this continuously (sofas in the foot of the bed) and I love it! lovely pictures! \

    caterine
    730design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...