Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thinking of Summer.

These April showers have me dreaming of May flowers. And patios. And millions of picnics. And al fresco dining. Here are some of my favorite outdoor spaces helping to get me through this wet month.
Lonny

Celerie Kemble via Lonny




Country Living

Country Living

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Domino

Domino

Domino

Domino

I love them all so much, but I think my favorite is the beige and white striped cabana. Classic meets worldly gets me every time!
Which one's your favorite?

**UPDATE: To see the cooler, older sister to these outdoor spaces,
check out Danika's post today! I die! UPDATE**

1 comment:

  1. We must be in serious spring mode! Your versions are more my speed, I'm usually not a fancy pants.
    Xo
    Danika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...