Friday, April 29, 2011

Sometimes When I Buy Things On Craigslist I Feel Like I'm Stealing From Someone.

That's the feeling I had yesterday as I carted away a pair of Dorothy Draper Chests, practically for free. So in honor of my new CL score, I thought I'd put together a little collection of rooms that include Draper Chests. Enjoy!
Elle Decor

Design by Angie Hranowsky


via DecorPad





15 Minutes of Fame for the Draper Chest in the Sex and the City movie


Happy weekend! Be sure to check back Monday for some very exciting news!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome score!! I let one get away for pennies a few months ago and still regret it. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad they should do their homework. I bought a lucite table off craigs for 72$. Its worth 1500 and it also came with a side table. So I figure half off 1500. Yeah I knew what I was buying at the time because I checked 1stdibs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...