Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Bluems.

Today I have a little Etsy roundup with some of my favorite floral pieces for the home. First I've chosen a few photographs. I love the airy composition of all of them, and they each have the most beautiful color palette. These would be great blown up and hanging huge and proud over a sofa or even at the end of a hallway. Large scale is important to keep flower photographs looking modern and high-end .

Next up is a collection of prints by artist Peggy Wolf. Fashion meets floral to create pieces perfect for all the bohemian, artsy ladies out there. I'm dying to own one!






And last but not least, one of the most common ways to add a bit of floral to your space is through pillows. Here are some gorgeous examples.







Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...