Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cleveland Christmas.


I'm so lucky to live where I do, in Coventry Village. Once Cleveland's mini version of San Francisco's Haight Ashbury, it was a favorite hangout of hippies and counterculture youth in the 60's. And while it's still populated by a younger crowd, this is due in large part to Coventry's proximity to the universities in Cleveland.

I love my apartment with its giant moldings, gorgeous wood floors, beautiful french doors leading into the dining room, and tree-lined street. Today, Coventry retains its creative past, still attracting artists and musicians, while bringing in wealthy families who savor its classic architecture and eclectic neighborhood charm.

Christmas has arrived in Coventry like it has everywhere else this season. The houses look so beautiful decorated for the holidays that I decided to start a segment in December featuring exteriors ready for Christmas! The homes I feature are mainly from Coventry and surrounding areas such as Cleveland Heights and Shaker Heights, also noted for their drool-worthy homes.

Here's a tiny glimpse of what's to come. Looks like Santa came a little early this December.












(***All images by me. Please feel free to use them but link back to me as the source. Thank you.***)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...